1. Crickets are rich in protein
2. Crickets are high in vitamin B12
3. Crickets are the most sustainable source of protein
4. Crickets are a source of complete protein
5. Crickets provide other essential nutrients
6. Crickets are delicious and versatile
7. Crickets can be added to most diets
8. Entomophagy is already widespread
9. Crickets are a local and certified product
There’s no need to waste energy crossing the ocean when farming crickets. Insect farming is already widespread throughout the world, including right here in Canada. The biggest insect farm in North America,Entomo Farms, is located right in Ontario.
At Näak, we strongly believe in the need for sustainable living and are always looking for new ways to reduce our environmental footprint, which is why all of our products are made with free-range crickets raised at Entomo Farms. The crickets are raised and harvested in the most ethical way possible with no additives or preservatives. We are proud to offer bars with local and eco-friendly ingredients!