Näak is a sports nutrition brand that helps athletes unlock their full potential while preserving their playground with eco-friendly products.
Our mission is to build the most efficient and sustainable fuel for endurance athletes. It's all based in one radical idea. Long lasting energy powered by high quality and sustainable ingredients. Or, as we call it, Ultra Energy™.
Thousands of professional and amateur athletes use Näak to fuel their challenges and preserve nature, our playground.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to assist the Chief Marketing Director in the execution of online acquisition campaigns. We are looking for an energetic, detail-oriented individual with an analytical mind, who has strong communication skills and who thrives in a performance-based environment.
You will be responsible for day-to-day tasks related to the creation, monitoring and deployment of digital campaigns, as well as thinking strategically to acquire new online customers.
You will execute, track and report on campaign performance against established KPIs. Being an athlete or having a link with the endurance sports community is a plus for understanding our universe and carrying out marketing campaigns.
- Acquire new customers through the creation of targeted content campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, Email, at all levels of our online sales funnels, and according to our marketing calendar
- Create powerful content (photo, video and blog) to drive traffic on our website
- Acquire new customers through the creation and optimization of popups on the website (with A/B tests)
- Create new landing pages for targeted advertising campaigns
- Benchmark our competitors and monitor best practices in the digital marketing space to implement new acquisition strategies
- Implement new tactics to improve our SEO
- Collaborate within the marketing team to optimize online sales funnels
- Produce monthly performance reports and analyze main KPIs
- Graphic design (Canva, Photoshop)
- Video design (Reel, Premiere, After Effects)
- Great copywriting skills (blog, emails, social media)
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, autonomous
- Results-driven leader, fast learner, curious
- Strong marketing acumen
- 1-2 years experience in digital marketing
- Being an athlete or having a deep understanding of the endurance sports community and sports nutrition is a plus
- Fluent in English and French, both written and spoken
- Starting date: January 2023
- Length: 6-12 months
- Full-time internship
- Location: Montreal
- Apply at email@example.com