We're back with some cricket powder recipes! This week, we're sharing our favourite muffin recipe with you guys. These delicious, healthy, cricket-powdermuffins will have everyone around you asking for the recipe! This recipe is part of a sustainable nutrition and is Canada made !
To discover more recipes, check out our blog!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/8 cup Näak cricket powder
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil or coconut oil or butter
- 1 egg
- 1 peach, diced
- 6 large strawberries, diced
- Preheat the over to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients: oats, flour, brown sugar, ground flaxseed, cricket powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the wet ingredients: mashed bananas, oil, and egg. Mix well.
- Combined the dry and wet ingredients in the large bowl, and mix until you obtain a homogenous mixture. Add the peaches and strawberries, and gently fold into the mixture.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Divide the muffin batter in 12 equal portions.
- Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool on a cooling rack.
- Serve and enjoy!