Näak is a sports nutrition brand, specialist in ultra distances, which pushes the limits of performance with eco-friendly products.
Our mission is to fuel every athletes while helping preserving our playground. With the right carbohydrate/protein ratio, all essential amino acids, high electrolytes and environmentally friendly proteins (insect or plant-based), you can always go one step further.
Thousands of professional and amateur athletes use Näak to fuel their challenges.
- Process invoices and daily transactions and expenses
- Perform administrative support functions
- Update and maintain accounting and customers database with data entry and reports
- Handle monthly and quarterly reports
- Improve sales and inventory forecasts and budget
- Handle day-to-day accounting duties including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Taxes declaration and payroll
- Handle government grants applications and claims
- CPA or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years' of experience working in Accounting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Previous experience with Quickbooks and Dear Systems is valuable
- Bilingual (English / French)
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Part-time or full-time job
- Location: Montreal
- Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org