We are proud to announce our partnership with Footprints!
The solutions to climate change already exist, and Footprints' aim is to give people the means to develop and implement these solutions. Footprints is an incubator of collective climate action for outdoor enthusiasts.
By supporting Footprints and as a certified BCorp brand, Näak is as committed to sustainability and community as it is to profit. We are proud to help advance climate and social justice goals through running. Collaborating with Footprints means reducing our impact on the climate through a community project led by our athlete Dakota Jones.
Our role is to support the many climate activists through various means:
- Financial and product support
- Food systems expertise
- Business experience and hands-on assistance at events
- Providing food at race camps, as well as mentoring and resources for a wide variety of food systems projects.
The partnership officially kicked off on November 29 at the camp in Craftsbury, Vermont.
Footprints camps in 2024:
- Australia camp: April
- Bariloche, Argentina: April
- Mallorca, Spain: May
- US camp (California or Montana): July
- US camp (Vermont) : September
All information is available on the Footprints website.
We look forward to seeing how far we can go together. #runfootprints